Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Welcome to Episode 18 of the E-BusinessOnline Podcast
Host & Speaker: Fred McKinnon
Topic: Updates on the status of things
Summary: Fred returns to the podcast after a 2-week break and discusses a whirlwind of activity in e-commerce world.
2 Things We Are Asking Every Listener to Consider:
- JOIN OUR MAILING LIST: SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO 44222 with message: EBOPODCAST
- Visit the Podcast on iTunes and leave a rating and written review (speak my love language, please!)
What’s Happening in E-Business Land?
So glad to be back after a 2-week break. My intention has to been to produce at least one podcast per week and I fell short of that goal for the first time over the past few weeks. I’ve had a lot of travel – some for business (Prosper and ASD trip), some for pleasure (Jamaica Spring Break) and some for family and sorrow (funeral of my father-in-law). Thanks for hanging in there and being gracious.
Lots of things are happening in e-commerce world.
- Hijackers on Amazon Listings: hijackers are uploading hundreds of thousands of offers on active listings with extended lead times to ship and getting paid for orders and never shipping them. Try to get brand gated and brand restricted if this is happening to you.
- Our Jet Account was suspended! That’s right, with 10+ years of experience, these things still happen. I’ll discuss why and how we are dealing with it.
- Amazon Vendor Central and Vendor Express: are you hearing about this, and are you taking advantage of AMS (Amazon Marketing Services?)
- Surges in IP (Intellectual Property) and Trademark claims on established brands on Amazon. How are we coping with these?
- I want to hear from you! What topics would you like to hear discussed on the show?
- The differences between our Facebook Page and Facebook Group.
If you are an e-commerce owner and have a story to share, let me know! I’d love to interview if you have been hijacked or if you are using Vendor Central or Vendor Express.
Facebook Page: we share e-business related news and resources from time to time here
Facebook Group: this is the place to network with other sellers and get your questions answered
Podcast Subscriptions: follow links beneath player
Download the show notes.
If you’re listening on our website, please consider clicking the subscribe links underneath the player to subscribe in iTunes or in Android apps. We’d be honored to hear your comments about this podcast below and your reviews on iTunes.